Of all the things that Racetech recommends...
- Fork Emulator Kit - Yes
- Fork Springs (pair) - Yes, but not necessarily theirs. Good quality straight-rate springs of the appropriate spring rate. There is a tendency for people to go too stiff on springs. This will give you a harsher ride and, if too stiff, dangerous handling.
- Fork Oil - Of course; you'll need to adjust the weight. Any brand-name fork oil is fine.
- Inner Fork Bushings - Only needed if yours are worn
- Outer Fork Bushings - Only needed if yours are worn
- Fork Seals (pair)** - Only needed if yours are worn
- Dust Seals (pair)** - Only needed if yours are worn
- Copper Washer for Damping Rod Bolt - Yes, it's a torque-once item
- Fork Seal Driver - PVC tubing of the right diameter; only needed if replacing fork seals. See this article for that process.
- Fork Oil Level Tool - Don't need it, really handy. A tape measure will work.
Racetech has a newer page showing what you can do for the Ninja 250 suspension. It's directed at the J series, but a lot of it applies to the F as well.